Sunday, March 23, 2014

Target + Colgate = A Happy Heart!

This week one of the thousand things I focused on was saving money with coupons.  Specifically Target coupons.  And let me just tell you about a deal that we took advantage of this week!

Let me begin by saying my family has become toothpaste snobs.  We LOVE Colgate Optic White!  We originally bought it because we had a coupon for it.  Now no other toothpaste has lived up to it.  So we have "bit the bullet", so to speak, and have paid the higher price - Colgate, you got us...

Well, Target is one of my favorite stores for finding deals because they have store coupons that you can use with manufacturer coupons, plus they also have Cartwheel savings, too, making for some really good deals!

So Target had a store coupon for $1 off 1 and then there was a manufacturers coupon for $1.50 off 1.  Target's price was 2.99, so minus the $2.50 in coupons... We got them for $.49 each!!!  So as you can imagine, we have been stocking up on them!!!

Now for a "real world" moment.  I took a picture of our bountiful toothpaste, because, I mean, who wouldn't want to see that, right?  But when I went to get the USB cable it was gone. Of course!!  So now I have the task of trying to locate it..in my SPARE time!  Ha!  Good luck to me! 

So here is a little something...  tada...



$1 off

Select Colgate Optic White oral care item

Enter code COLGATE2
to redeem at Target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment